Sammis Family

Sammis Family

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh dang I've been tagged!

Ok So I am not exactly hip to the blog scene yet, but Jen tagged me so I suppose I am supposed to write about these listed things... Here goes!
1. 10 years ago I was 13 and in the 7th grade thinking I was pretty hilarious making fun of my teacher Mr. Buzzel who liked to bang the top of our portable roof in class to scare the squirrels who had apparently made a nest up there. I was also obsessed with writing "I am cool" with a smiley face or sunglass man with the two o's on about everything I owed.
2. Five things on my to-do-list today: Well the day is almost done, but one of those was "don't die" as I told bry. I think I have strep..agaaaainnn and I feel like death. But the other things were clean the bathrooms..check! Rip out the old dead bushes around our trees. Check. Vote in the primaries..check! and last but not least Kiss baby Elise for grammie. Check! Also get mother's day presents. half check..
3.Snacks I enjoy: What snacks dont i like?! Sweet sixteen powdered donuts are my weakness..and my true love. I also enjoy yogurt, granola bars, fruit, and any sort of cake or crumble!
4. Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionare: Go whitewater rafting, go on another cruise with bry, go out to eat constantly, buy bry a GTO or corvette, invest money in the future, pay for a laundry service because of my hatred towards the chore. Give money to people who needed it more than me.
5. Places I've lived: Born in Easley, SC. When I was very small plymoth, Massachusetts, albany, NY. Simpsonville,SC. Provo, UT. Sandy, UT. Now Monroe NC
6. Jobs I've had: babysitter first! Then a child-slave at wholesale glass (my dad's company) haha jusssst kidding! I was a tamer of the enraged rednecks and enjoyed my time there with Norma Jean and the gang. I also was a secretary for the volutneer office at UVRMC, a hospital in provo. Now I am about to get set up with an agency to be a per diem nurse.
7. Things people don't know about me:
I can ride a unicycle that's 6 feet tall. Yes I am a nerd
I lack the ability to remember famous people's names
I NEVER shut cabinets or drawers all the way. I think its a disorder
I leave my shoes absoluetely everywhere to the point that I annoy myself
I am really sensitive to violence (I think I was the only one who hated to see fights in middle school)
I love to mow the grass
Alrite the end! Elise is beckoning so I will run to her aid! haha now I tag Emily and Chris

4.

2 comments:

Jennifer Ames said...

Natalie, you crack us up! Aren't you supposed to rest when you're sick instead of pulling out bushes? Next time you're in town, Lance wants to see your unicycling skills, he couldn't believe it. Hope you guys are doing well!

April said...

Such a cute blog, I had fun reading about you guys!

Hmm... you like to mow lawns, I'll keep that in mind (if you like to get paid cheaply) ;-P