Well I am trying not to go insane waiting to find out what baby #2's sex will be (which we'll know this Monday) so I have focused on working (boo), my calling (love it- with the Young women at church), baking (not so healthy...), and now blogging (love/hate relationship). I don't have any breaking news except for the wonderful fact that Courtney and Troy (my little sister and husband) are moving back to the South this Wednesday! They'll live about 2 hours away near my parents and I couldn't be happier for them. Court is expecting a baby as well!!! She is due 1 month after me, in March. I haven't developed a baby bump really yet- I thought I did, but as my dear mother in law informed me, I just look thick.. Love ya too Chris!=) haha. It is true, sadly. My baby bump will look more cute and less thickish soon hopefully but I will try to take a picture of myself or make bry so you can all gawk at my awkward looking self. Here are some pictures for now- I have to say this new camera works wonders or I have just have the cutest kid in the world=)
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Model shots=)
Well I am trying not to go insane waiting to find out what baby #2's sex will be (which we'll know this Monday) so I have focused on working (boo), my calling (love it- with the Young women at church), baking (not so healthy...), and now blogging (love/hate relationship). I don't have any breaking news except for the wonderful fact that Courtney and Troy (my little sister and husband) are moving back to the South this Wednesday! They'll live about 2 hours away near my parents and I couldn't be happier for them. Court is expecting a baby as well!!! She is due 1 month after me, in March. I haven't developed a baby bump really yet- I thought I did, but as my dear mother in law informed me, I just look thick.. Love ya too Chris!=) haha. It is true, sadly. My baby bump will look more cute and less thickish soon hopefully but I will try to take a picture of myself or make bry so you can all gawk at my awkward looking self. Here are some pictures for now- I have to say this new camera works wonders or I have just have the cutest kid in the world=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such exciting news! Can't wait to hear what you girlies are both having!
Love the model pics! You have some cool features on your camera--or you just have SKILL. So excited for your next one:)
you've got some good camera skills, but elise is just dang cute no matter what camera you use! that's exciting about courntey's pregnancy and move back south!
Hey, how did I miss that you are expecting #2?! Congratulations!!! And man, your little girl is so stinkin' cute! I think she looks so much liker her mama!
Ditto to everyone else. Those pictures are way cute, and also congrats on being pregnant. I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment