Sammis Family

Sammis Family

Monday, April 19, 2010

Going to church!
Sweet little Leesee!
Mingie and Poopah came up for a quick visit
Family fun
Elise is bit obsessed with lip gloss=)
Carson's blessing day- in the very same outfit Bry wore when he was Christened
Easter Morning
Gene and Edith holding Annabelle and Carson (My grandparents)
Elise in her tutu from Aunt Rachie and Michael

We have had a busy month! Carson is now 7 weeks old and was blessed on Easter, Elise is potty trained, and I became and Aunt! My little sister Courtney had her sweet baby girl, Annabelle Ruth on March 24th. Poor Annabelle (and poor Courtney!) was cooped up way too long in there and came out at 9 lbs 4 0z and an astounding 22 and half inches long!! Long story short it was a crazy ordeal to get her here but we are just glad she is and that Court is recovering quite well. Bryan has been busy trying to buy me a van (it didn't go over well- I am not ready for a van!), going to his MBA classes, and working his booty off at work and church. I am lucky to have such a good man! I am back to running and it feels so so good to get back in shape. I am looking forward to a happy spring and nice warm summer. Enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

Camille said...

i sure enjoyed the pictures- what a cute family! i am jealous that you are back to running... i can't wait to get to that point again! i can't even think about anything else but feeding, changing, and burping babies, and me sleeping. having babies is fun, but hard work!! you look great!

Greg said...

OUCH!!

Vans aren't so bad...after awhile ;)
I just kept telling myself it was a luxury SUV in the beginning. It helped (or so I convinced myself)

Jenny said...

Elise is so sweet-- Those are gorgeous Easter pictures. Bry's dad looks just like him.
So we are going to see eachother in a few weeks?! I don't know if you had to be convinced or not, but I am SO excited to have us all together! Lets talk about hotels soon:).

Ashley and Nate said...

SO cute! Just like little Carson has always been there:) natalie, you are a ROCKSTAR...serisouly can I have a little bit of your energy please?

Maren and Rik said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the cute tie, and your daughter so cute! Her hair is getting so long and thick!

Adam and Lisa said...

Man, your kids are so cute! We made the switch to a mini van right before baby #2. I LOVE it!