Gotta love the masses of people at the Conklin reunion
My cousin holding naked baby Carson (he got a bit too hot so we stripped him down!)
Annabelle was not too excited but I love this one!
Elise was very proud of the train she made in our kitchenWell we have been to California, Richmond Va, Pennsylvania and back! It has been such a fun summer and we still have another beach trip with the Sammis side of the family to look forward to. No real big news...Carson can roll over both ways now. Elise is fully potty trained and I can't thank the heavens more!! I ran my fastest 5k of my life on the third of July which I was pretty proud of! Bry has been on business trips galore and is excited for the beach I am sure. We are happy and well and life by the pool, in the garden, and running in the mornings is quite splendid!
3 comments:
Good to see your update Nat! and fun to see Melissa in your reunion pic, but I was surprised she did not have a camera in her hand! ;)
Carson is getting ADORABLE! Love your little family, and miss seeing you!
-Brittney
I love the update---we miss you guys! Sounds like you all are having a great summer!!
i love the pic of the two cousins! looks like you guys have had a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment