Sammis Family

Sammis Family

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Picture Time











We have been busy and happy with work, school, and church but we've snagged a few photos along the way! Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Look at the hair on Elise...beautiful!! (and of course Carson is handsome too.) =)

Jenny said...

That Elise. Too fun and cute. Ummmmm I'm just remembering that we never caught up on our phone tag- I'll call you thursday as I'm on a LONG drive...:)! They were just waiting for you to get settled in with carson until they called you as pres! How's he liking that car seat now? I'll be calling you...

Maren and Rik said...

Your kids are so cute! Elise has the cutest smile!

Ashley and Nate said...

Okay, there's at least three Pantene Pro-V-for-kids commercials there Elise! I love all your smiling faces! Love ya!

Tiffany said...

I love her excitement in the last picture. I wish, as an adult, I could have the excitement and energy of a child!