









Well my two children are the quintessential stereotypes of their gender... Elise absolutely loves lip gloss, princesses, wearing skirts, singing karaoke, and the color pink. On the other hand Carson loves trucks, cars, tools, dirt, climbing, toilets (I know totally disgusting..), rocks, throwing anything he can get, and trying to lift objects larger than himself. If I let him play with duct tape he would be in heaven I'm pretty sure! That being said I tried to capture their personalities in these photos for all to enjoy. I am having a tough time picking out any decorations I really want to look at for a long time in our living room wall so since I like my kids and I don't mind looking at them I am thinking of using some of these pictures- maybe blow some up or put on a canvas. Regardless of what I do with them- I do love these pictures and the cute kids in them! (Note the picture of Carson eating rocks INSDIE of a bulldozer...doesn't get any more manly than that!)
4 comments:
You should totally pick up photography as a side job Natalie. Your pictures always look great!
I miss you Nat :(
what adorable kids! that's so funny that they are the stereotypical boy and girl- that's fun! can't wait to see them and YOU in july!
Oh my goodness! Yep, you captured them! Carson is getting super big...ready to drive that bulldozer! Miss you guys...
Post a Comment