Friday, April 11, 2008
Well Elise is in her playing mood, so I am trying to entertain her and type at the same time. We'll see how this goes! Well Grammie Sammis came to visit yesterday and can I just say what a fun time we had! Elise smiled for her and they played all morning. Elise even nuzzled right into the smelly elbow pit of Grammie=) We met Bry for lunch at this place called Showmars, which is a Greek place where we LOVE the pitas. It was actually the first restaurant Elise has ever gone to-- the first time she went she was about 2 weeks old and she pooped and peed all over the place! It was crazy! Anywho there were no blowouts or scenes to be made this time, and fun was had by all. I had to pick up some groceries and since we're high class and in the south, we went to wal-mart=) Then it was time for elise to wake up so we made our way home and played a bit more until Grammie had to go back to Greenville. I posted some pictures of the event so you can get a feel for the fun=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment