




I think from the pictures you can plainly see Elise will be enjoying a little brother=) We are so excited to have another baby in our lives and so thankful that everything looks healthy and well with our little guy. I made a boy bib for him today..sadly it took me 3 hours but it was my first official project with my sewing machine I got for my birthday..in january. While I have seen an embarrassing amount of Martha Stewart, I apparently haven't learned too much=) I hope you enjoy the pictures!
7 comments:
congrats...just like us! (girl then boy) The pressure is now off. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy :)
That is awesome! Boys are wonderful!
yay!! what fun a little boy will be! you're about as fast as i am with the sewing machine... i got one in december for christmas, and i have made one thing- a summer bag- and it took me WAY longer than it should have! i'm sure we'll get better!
WOW That iS a boy! yey! Now bryan has someone to wreck his beautiful cars! haha
Congrats! Elise will be a great big sister. So fun that you and Natalie are expecting together! I saw her and Troy the night before they left. Hope they arrived safe and sound. Let me know if you guys ever make it out to UT again. Have fun getting all boy things!
Crazy that you just posted "it's a boy" - it's happening so fast! And just FYI, there IS just as much cute boy stuff as girl stuff...I've been looking:) Call me!
Congrats! Definitely a boy! I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment