

It snowed about 1 inch here, which equals enough to cancel church, schools, and businesses for days. To give our poor cold-weather fearing state some credit, there was quite a bit of ice under the inch of snow so there was validity in some of the closures=) It was fun to have a whole weekend with Elise and Bryan- even though plans had to be changed and Court's baby shower was postponed- and Elise's birthday zoo trip wasn't in the cards- it was fun nonetheless. I can't believe Elise will be 2 on Wednesday. I have so much fun with her- she is quite a girly girl which is so strange because I am not exactly. I enjoy her and she seems to love life too. Here are the latest pictures of the weekend. Enjoy!
4 comments:
We got a foot and then some here. It's supposed to snow again this weekend. I hope we can still make it down. Don't worry if you reschedule some of your things for this weekend. We're game for whatever. I'll call in a few days when we know better about the weather. SUPER cute pictures! I can't believe all of her hair! Maybe I'm just used to a bald baby!
Wow!! Elise looks sooo old! I can't believe it. What are you two making that looks oh so good? Miss you!
Natalie - Elise is a little happy doll - just like her mom. ood luck with delivery #2 coming up. I'll be thinking about you. Lovwe you - Aunt Marvel:)
i love the pics of you and elise in the kitchen. i am excited to see your little baby boy when he comes- i'm sure he'll be just as cute as elise!
Post a Comment