
Here are a few snapshots of our little guy's room. I love the glass shelves my dad made for us and I am extremely thankful for Bry's dad helping us to put them up. It was a very difficult decision for Bryan to decide which cars made the cut for going up on the shelf-- he has quite a collection and they all could not fit so with about 3 hours of deliberating here is the finished product. I personally like the grill mounted on the wall- it adds a nice newborn touch...Seriously though I love the room. We also have a picture of Elise's room- she's been in a toddler bed since August and has done awesome. The painted pictures on the wall are done by none other than Poopah Sammis (bry's dad) and they are our favorite! I also included some embarrassing belly shots-- I am way bigger this time than I was with Elise so I feel somewhat like a whale. I have to be thankful though- I can still exercise and I generally feel great- I am very blessed. I will be 37 weeks on Friday and I am anxiously awaiting his arrival in the next few weeks! Enjoy the pictures!
6 comments:
LOVE the rooms! They are both darling... just like your little belly!
The boy room is awesome. You guys better get ready for this...
"dada, that car!" soon you'll be getting all those cars down for him to play with! Unless, Bryan has rules for that...:) Get ready to share your cars bryan.
Natalie- you look great. All baby girl. Looking forward to bryan jr!
I was just thinking how good you looked for being almost done!
The baby room looks very cute too!
Nat! You look so cute! I love the room! Little Bryan Jr Is so lucky!
love the room! Fun for Bryan that he got to decorate. You look great. I'm prego with my first, am 3-4 weeks behind you, and am pretty sure I'm bigger than you. :)
You don't even look 9 months pregant! And Lance doesn't think you act 9 months pregnant either! =) Awesome room!
Post a Comment