Elise inherited her father's love of Cars, so we got her these slippers for Christmas
Noise Noise Noise!
Our house is a bit chilly in the mornings- and Elise is a a diva nonetheless.
All decked out for the holidaysChristmas and Thanksgiving were fantastic! I don't remember many details other than Elise is not deathly afraid of wrapping paper anymore (hallelujah), everyone got amazing gifts (the top one in our house was definitely the BMW performance driving school day for Bry), and we had a wonderful time with all of our families down in Greenville.
In other news, Bry ran a half marathon in December with his sister Rachel, my Dad, and our friend Joey Toone. He accomplished his goal of running it under 2 hours and is a lean, mean, eating machine now that he runs so much. He did an awesome job and he is really getting into running- I am so proud! I am really excited to do it next year with him when I am not quite so...pregnant. Yes, that's the word.
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby boy next month (official due date is 2/20) and pictures will be coming soon of his room. It is car themed and even has a real Mercedes grill on the wall. Bry's heaven/haven/mancave is definitely our little baby's room=) I love it too- When the finishing touches are complete I will post some pictures.
As for now enjoy some pictures of the holidays!
2 comments:
Your little girl is so cute! I love the car slippers!
elise is SOOO cute! i liked the gingerbread shacks... i'd live in one of those if i had to! looks like it was quite the eventful and happy holiday season! and i got your christmas card- it was great! we didn't get one out this year... maybe next year! good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy!
Post a Comment