
So the greatest blog in the world was the name bry wanted to name this new-fangled blog, but we settled on peanut butter and jelly sammis..wheriehriehareihi. I know we are hilarious because our last name kinda sounds like sandwich..right right?! Well Elise is sleeping peacefully in her swing which might break under the weight of her ever growing body one day! She went in for her 2 month doctor's appointment on Friday and she's a whopping 11 pounds 10 ounces and is 24 inches long. Needless to say she is a big girl- gaining 5 whole pounds since birth and growing a few inches, putting her in the 75th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height. She takes after her dad needless to say. She also got shots in her chubby little thigh which made her sad all day =( She even would cry in her sleep randomly because I think she had nightmares of the nurse coming at her with giant needles. She's doing great now and is getting less cranky each day. She has never been a bad baby, but afternoons were a bit tumultuous. Now they are a breeze and she is even easier and happier than before, if you can imagine! She is a fun little girl, who always has a sense of humor by crying for Bry when he takes the helm=) He's a wonderful dad and loves Elise more than anything. Well there is not much point to this entry but to say that we finally created a blog.. Gewwwwww --push up the glasses from my nerd nose... yes Craig I am a nerd according to your qualifications! I will end this with a few shout-outs-- COURTNEY and TROY- you're getting married in less than 2 weeks!! YIIIPEEE. Kevin you are not reading this bec
ause Cananda is gay. haierhaierhe I mean because you are on a mission. Rachel aka Mad Dawg I hope Charleston is treating you right. Emily I expect you to create a rival blog to compete with my nerdiness, and last of all friends and family welco
me to the rollercoaster of our blog!!
ause Cananda is gay. haierhaierhe I mean because you are on a mission. Rachel aka Mad Dawg I hope Charleston is treating you right. Emily I expect you to create a rival blog to compete with my nerdiness, and last of all friends and family welco
6 comments:
hooray for you for creating a blog. it's much cooler than facebook. we can actually read stories to your pictures. we'll look forward to more. we're excited to see you next week!
Oh just you wait! My rival blog will be the most amazing thing you've ever seen. I'm not telling you when I plan to launch it, either. It's all part of my "shock and awe" master plan. Mwahahahah.
Yeah you have a blog! I'm seriously considering becoming a cool person and creating one myself. Jen is seeing you next week! JEALOUS!
Sweet Blog!! It's so addicting, you'll love it! What is your email, so I can add you to our blog, our's is set to private. Cute Family!!
Natalie! I am so excited that you have a blog and well, I didn't even know you ... had a baby :) congrats! I'm glad I can stay updated with you.
Hi Natalie!! How are you? Congratulations on the husband & baby!! (I'm a few years behind)haha
Post a Comment