Bryan is one of the greatest dad's in the world and not just because he dosen't feed her cheeto's like I do- but because he makes Elise laugh so much. He will come home from work and she'll be about to go to sleep and she will get all wound up the minute she sees him and be up for hours! It's fun and she's happy so I don't mind. I need to update everyone on our summer, but that will happen on other days becauseElise is just being too fun right now. Here are some videos to keep you entertained in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute baby! I found your blog through your comment on April Moores blog, hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment!
Hey another blogging buddy! I added you to our blog. I love finding new blogging nerds!
Your just growing too fast Elise! I love her little cheeks! Hope the Sammis' are doing well!
I could just eat her cubby little cheeks. We need to get together and do something, the 7 of us. Maybe this weekend or something.
Time for an update on your cute family :)
Time for an update missy, I know you're busy...but I'm nosey j/k.
Post a Comment