Sammis Family

Sammis Family

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Laughing our heads off!

This is about the funnest thing to do in the world. Also notice Elise's "growl" in the mix with her laugh!

5 comments:

Chris Sammis said...

Her laugh is too funny! I am so very late for work cause I keep replaying this video. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Rachel said...

classic!!! she's totally your daughter!! i can't wait till she starts speaking and eating solid foods, watch out!! i miss you guys!!

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

What?! When did you get a blog? I just found it off Brittany's! Oh my goodness, Elise is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!!

Maren and Rik said...

Your baby is adorable. I don't think I knew you even had a baby. I'm glad I found your blog too.

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Natalie and Bryan! I can't believe it's taken this long to connect as blogging buddies! Elise is so cute, Jon and I listened to that darling laugh over and over. Wow, she is a darling baby, and growing up so fast! She is totally a Sammis! We are happy for you guys and miss you! happy summer!