Well I have been a blogger slob and have not updated this thing in a long while. The summer has gone by so quickly and we have been on the run. In july we went to the family reunion in Pennsylvania and had tons of fun eating chicken by the boatload, running in the whiskey rebellion 5k, and watching elise get her first tooth. Ok the tooth thing wasn't so fun but elise actually did really well considering all the traveling and everything.
Another fun adventure has been work. I have been all over the state of North carolina including the watermelon festival in paigeland, SC where almost no one had all of their teeth. I also went to albermarle in the middle of the boonies and tried to educate people who grow their cucumbers with horse manuer so "you won't even burp when you eat three of four of 'em." Never knew anyone had a problem with burping and cucumbers.... Work is fun and I pretty much enjoy it minus the manual labor I do setting up chairs and tables and smashing my fingers in them like a moron. I do enjoy it though.
Kevin, my little brother, came home from his 2 year mission in calgary Canada earlier this month. It was the first time that he got to meet Elise! He is really cute with her and she has only farted on him once- so he's lucky! I am so glad he's home and that sarah waited on him and that they are together now. They are great. kev is at clemson now and I am sure loving his not forgotten career at wholesale glass.
We also had a surprise 50th birthday party for bry's dad this past saturday which was so much fun. We went to the zoo earlier in the day and had a blast. Alrite elise is being completely unruly so I have to end this post. Have a happy labor day everyone!
1 comment:
She's rockin the rolls! Way to feed her!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment