Aw, that picture of her on the kitchen floor, I could just eat that little chunk munk up! I saw a shirt that said " I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk." and it reminded me of Elise. Well welcome back and we still need to do something together. I know how it is with busy schedules so we'll have to figure it out.
Thats so funny that you were in Pageland! My grandma was born and raised there, I still have quite a bit of family living there! Its always nice to visit small towns!
6 comments:
Welcome back to blogging, you have been missed!
Aw, that picture of her on the kitchen floor, I could just eat that little chunk munk up!
I saw a shirt that said " I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk." and it reminded me of Elise. Well welcome back and we still need to do something together. I know how it is with busy schedules so we'll have to figure it out.
Did you cut your hair?!!
Welcome back. I love your descriptions of the people you encounter at work, lol. I had no idea about cucumbers, good to know ;-P
Well the pictures can make up for being a blogger slob. I know i sure have been lately! I think it happens to everyone. =)
I am STILL laughing about the "cucumbers." Hilarious!
Thats so funny that you were in Pageland! My grandma was born and raised there, I still have quite a bit of family living there! Its always nice to visit small towns!
Post a Comment