Yes. It is true- Bryan is on steroids. His dream of becoming the next Olympic human pole for vaulting is finished. Haha seriously though, he is on Prednisone for his insane poision ivy. He is actually doing really well now that he has gotten on the "roids" as he refers to them- so no more itching. We did take a video last week of his plight that I'm putting on here.
Well in Elise's life- she has just hit a few milestones- two top teeth (that look like they are going to be the size of chic-lets, yes the gum!) and she is now officially crawling and I caught it on tape- which I'm also putting on here. She has been a happy camper ever since her teeth popped through and I am so so so thankful for that. I also have some pictures of our friends, the Walbrachs on here (sorry if I spelled the name craptastically). Their little girl, Hannah, is about to turn 1 and is about the same size as Elise the giant. They have a lot of fun mauling each other...I mean playing. Haha it's funny to watch kids interact- Hannah hyperventalates when she sees Elise and Elise kinda just stares at her in amazement. Oh chirrens.
As far as my life goes... I am still running with the giant jogging stroller that acts as a kite in the wind- its quite a workout. I go about 3 miles a day and I really do enjoy the sanity it gives me. I have been going with my friend Lauren and her baby, Brody who is exactly 6 months younger than elise almost to the minute! Needless to say, Elise wants to put the moves on this attractive young fellow, but Brody resists all of Elise's attempts of affection- hand holding in the stroller, pacifier stealing, and the old favorite, eye gouging. One day Brody will return the love, but for now I have to just continually pull Elise away from him in the jogging stroller which makes our runs ridiculously more difficult than they need to be, but its still fun to be with Lauren and Brody. Well Elise and I are about to go run right now so I'll finish up the post with some pictures and videos.
3 comments:
Awe she is so cute! And Jesus is Lord at the Bargain Shoes! Chase gets poison ivy the same way, this time before it got that bad I made him a misture of bleach and water with some baking soda and he put that on him for liketen minutes, it didn't get nearly as bad. oh and my sis came home on Tuesday night, but I still might take you up on that play date.
Hey Nat!! Elise is sooo ginormous! I love the hoodlum look with that brown sweatshirt. She's so cute! Bry--I hope you get better soon...that poison ivy looks pretty painful. I really hope to see you in the next year...I cannot wait til that day comes!!
dang bryan- what were you doing?? running around naked in the woods like a hulagun? I hope you recover soon- doesn't look like too much fun. hope you got to take a day or two off work to have nurse natalie take care of you. Elise is adorable.
Post a Comment