I really don't have any terribly exciting news except that Elise is crawling- off camera of course. I tried to get it on video and of course she chickened out=) Tomorrow is my little brother's birthday - the one who just got home from his mission so we are going to go down to South Carolina and celebrate by eating hoards of food and all hanging out- I know we're wild. I hope Elise will behave herself, the past few days have been a bit rough. I can't decide if she's teething again, has an ear infection, or is just figuring out how to get my attention but she has been whiney whiney whiney! I have no idea if I spelled that right, but hopefully you will understand my broken english - being out of school is strange, my spelling is horrendous (I am pretty sure thats wrong) and my handwriting resembles a third grader's. Well guess what, Elise is whimpering so I gotta go, but hopefully you'll enjoy the video and the cute pictures of elise falling asleep at the helm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
she cracks me up! i can only imagine a day to day basis with her. it's always fun seeing pictures and her "updates."
I'm super mad!! I had this long comment to leave on your blog and Isaac turns the computer off! AHHHH!! So typical! So in short, Elise is the cutest little thing! I just want to squeez her cheeks right off! She looks like trouble too. Just wait, before you know it, she'll be the one turning off your computer.
How can you not just that cutie? Have fun at the b-day party
i can't believe how much she has grown since i saw her at courtney's wedding! she sure is cute! i also can't believe that kevin is already back from his mission! time flies. have fun with your fam!
Talk about kodak moments!! You have the cutest little munchkin and you capture her at her best. These shots will def need to be displayed at her wedding and such. BTW, couples who make kids this cute HAVE to have at least 10 kids. (shrug) just have to...
Those thighs should have their own zip code! ha ha. She has the sweetest face too Nat, I love it!
Holy cow she is so plump now! I haven't seen any pics in like three months. She is SO cute! (Are you feeding her deep fried twinkies again? Really... it is not good for her arteries and you have to put your foot down no matter how much she cries for them.) She's beautiful!
Post a Comment